Lane Systems is located in Davao City:
Davao City is located in the southern part of the Philippines. Davao City boasts several awards and key indicators that make Davao City very viable for outsourcing services.
- XMG IT Report, June 2008, named Davao City as the next emerging ICT Hub in the Philippines
- Asia week ranks Davao City in the 20 Most Livable City in Asia (above Manila and Cebu City)
- Foreign Direct Investment Magazine named Davao City as 10th Asian City of the Future
- National Council for the Welfare of Children named Davao City as the Most Child Friendly City in the Philippines
- National Telecommunications called Davao City as the next Hub for eCommerce
There are a number of excellent colleges and universities in Davao City. Several of these universities are commended for outstanding graduates; like the Jesuit run Ateneo de Davao University, the University of Immaculate Conception, and the government run University of the Philippines and the University of South Eastern Philippines. Graduates from these schools are excelling in the field of business, accounting, nursing, and IT.
Number of College Graduates every year = 14,000 graduates from all courses.
From the Davao City Investment Promotions Center
Davao City (and the Philippines, as a whole) has a competitive edge in the export of consultancy services in the field of (1) information technology, (2) computer software services, (3) consultancy engineering, and (4) contracting services.
Davao City in particular is the service capital of Mindanao due mainly to the fact that it is the island’s center of trade, commerce, education, and tourism.
Davao City boasts of being the site for several international call centers in the island owing to the high acceptability of its human resources to the demands of a call center as well as to the viability of the location itself for BPO (business process outsourcing) operations.
The city is also envisioned in the near future to become the educational and medical center of the BIMP-EAGA (the Brunei-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area).
Davao City has access to the top telecommunications companies in the Philippines
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT)
- Bayan Communications (BayanTel)
- Smart Communications
- Globe Telecoms
- Phone (wired and wireless)
- Data (leased lines, fiber, xDSL, wireless, T1, E1, etc)
- International Airport with direct flights to Singapore, Hongkong, and Indonesia
- Public transportation available all over the city
Security and Safety
The only city in the Philippines with a 9-11 service similar to the US. The 9-11 contact center connects the public to the police, fire department, hospitals, military, or any services required during emergency.
Partner with Lane Systems
Outsource in Davao